Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chrysalis Sudoku Quilt - top pieced

Last week the mailman dropped my Chrysalis Charm Packs, so today I decided to piece the top following my project direction.

Things went well, with some minor seams ripping.

I made the 3x3 blocks and then I sewed them together. I admit I did have a little helper: Smurfette#1 has recently fallen in love with fabric...

work table: note that my tools also include the tv remote and my iPhone... 


Smurfette#1 removing pins (she likes pins with colored head)

2 comments:

  1. You have now a new good assistant!
    May be two in the future (Smurfette#2).
    3X3 bloks are always a good choise and I like very much orange with light blue and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!

    I'm hosting a Fabric Giveaway - 12 FAT quarters over at my blog. Swing by when you get a chance :) - http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/07/fabric-love-19-fats-and-fabric-giveaway.html.

    -Q

    ReplyDelete