Tuesday, August 2, 2011

it's kindergarden time (again)!

It's mom's fault: just before I went to Austria she told me "Haven't you prepared anything yet for Smurfette#2's kindergarden kits? 'cause she's going in September..." and that was it.

I told you that I wouldn't have been inactive during vacation, and in fact I did make something:



Does it ring a bell? Yep, kindergarden is tough.

I like my cross-stitch back to be clean and nice, and I often have it right, but when letters are involved it's sometimes tricky...

the whole 'activity' kit
hearts are all over

My old flame cross-stitch comes in handy for this purpose, but I'm also putting to good use my sewing skills for the 'containers':

bib pocket

I've already designed the change bag and the tote bag, which I'll post about when they're done.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog at Lily's... Your cross stitch looks lovely. Your daughter must be very happy. I look forward to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete