Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP wednesday #42


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I've skipped 2 weeks because of my summer vacation (part 2), and for this reason I do not have many new things to share.

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

none


PROJECTS IN PROGRESS:

- lunch bag: I came across the cutest lunch bag on the web and wanted to give it a try. I'm working with only a photo as a pattern, so we'll see what I'll be able to muster up... here is a shot of the pieces:
pre-sewn lunch bag
- kindergarden kit - the pillow (and more bibs): I was under the illusion the Smurfette#2's kindergarden kit was complete and sound... it wasn't. Apparently she'll need more bibs (which I'll be embroidering soon), some bed linen and a light quilt (which I have) and a soft pillow to use when listening to storytelling... I never have all of that...
kindergarden kit, minus latest requests...


ideas for the pillow (see how my mind works? scary, isn't it?)
Paths in my Garden quilt (king size quilt) - on hold while I wait for more fabric

Secret project #1 (lap size quilt) - bought solids I needed and figured out how to make the drawings...

Chains of Love quilt (twin size quilt) - on hold for priority reasons


THIS WEEK:
completed projects: 0
in progress: 5
new projects: 1 



No comments:

Post a Comment