Friday, December 23, 2011

christmas - last year




Last year I didn't have a blog for my drabbles, but I did keep track of things. Here's last year Christmas little crafs, mostly made as gifts.

Neighbours' gifts
Some stuffed hearts, a little country in style, almost entirely hand stitched, in dyed cotton. Really pretty, and not only I liked making them, but also packing them. Plus, giving them for Christmas is just the top.




Pot holders
Always useful and never enough, in tablecloth and sweet old honeycomb fabric. You may also obviously conclude that I do love packing gifts...


 Stockings
I made them for my nephews. Maybe the design is not top-class (bear with me, it was my first time), but the outcome is nice... and when I filled them it really was better!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment