Friday, December 30, 2011

christmas - this year

Well, it's gone... but it's going to be back next year! :)

This year my christmas gifts have been frugal. I must confess I didn't have the right spirit, and it's a pity, 'cause it was Smurfette#2's first christmas... but then again, she's too little to really enjoy it. Or maybe not. I don't really know. By the way, next year everything will be normal again.

Enough with that and on with the christmas! Most of my gifts where obviously handmade, and almost all of them where either lavender bags or dangling pot pourri in different essences (apple, orange, cinnamom, ...).

Every gift was nicely wrapped in cardboard little boxes with red raffia bows and some aniseed or orange touch (you know, christmas aromatherapy). Unfortunately, I didn't take a single photo of the wrapping, but Smurfette#1 did take photos of a dangling pot pourri.

please forgive the yogurt pot, we were having a snack moment...

ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment