Saturday, July 21, 2012

fake cake

I've always skipped blog posts on fabric cakes 'cause I thought I was never going to make one anyway... so why bother?

But this year I helped with the cake selling at school and I wanted to make something for the stall... I already made a chocolate cake, but I thought... why not? and made this fake cake.


The cake is a chocolate, cream and strawberry deliciousness... if it were real, I would have swallowed it whole...


The strawberries are Tilda style, I found a tutorial online that I can't find anymore, sorry.

Being my first (and probably last) try, I am perfectly satisfied. I still think that fabric cakes are not my thing, but I'm happy that this one is now a permanent installment at school... the kids were in awe...!






1 comment:

  1. That is too much fun.

    Is it soft? It would be a great way to have a few sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete