Today I finally used my sewing machine and serger after a loooong pause. In the chaos of the moving I've been neglected them for long enough.
I made the simplest dress for my Smurfette#2, on a pattern I already used for her, only slightly bigger. I plan on doing another for Smurfette#1 once I find a suitable fabric (light and fresh and NOT pink).
This is it. Sorry, the shots are very poor... but I can't find my camera... I know it's there, I just don't know in which box it is.
The fabric is from my local shop, and it's a very light printed cotton, with uneven dots all over. It's just the perfect thing for the abnormally hot weather we're having here... I don't even know how they named it... Circe, Ulisse, Nerone... this year is all about ancient times... I don't know and I don't care... all I know is that's freaking hot and we're melting... guess I'll sew a few also for me...
My 5 Favorite Creative Resources Online
1 hour ago