Sunday, March 25, 2012

mini lunch bag

At lunch time, you get to see every way known to mankind when it comes to lunch bags and such. A colleague of mine (S) has been bringing her fruit in a paper bag. So? There's nothing wrong with that, but... that paper bag, which in fact is tiny and cute, comes from an underwear shop... I don't know, there's something off in having your fruit where your panties have been (although new and clean)...

S's birthday is coming, so I thought about sewing a copy of her paper bag as a present. I made one with some cute fabric I had from previous projects, which incidentally was just perfect...





Even the lining is perfect (I believe is some fabric for Licien, but I'm not sure).

It took me only 15 minutes to assemble, maybe 'cause it's so tiny. But I'm really happy that I'm getting better with bags... might use the new skill for teachers' gift...

By the way, S liked very much her new lunch bag

1 comment: