Thursday, March 15, 2012

training for vertical garden - wall art edition

I've found this DIY wall art:


(googling about sometimes does help)

Given my current obsession, I figured I could train a little bit with a smaller wall art project. So yesterday, when purchasing soil for my vertical garden, I found those tiny succulent plants an a light wood box.

During my night FOX session, I took out my white paint and everything and made this (sorry, the shots are soooo poor... blame it on the light):

little succulent vertical garden
The wall art project (I know, a bit exaggerated) is currently and proudly hanging above my couch, and it's very nice and soothing to look at.


It was also very easy and ridiculously cheap:
- € 0,50 for the wood box
- € 0,60 each for the succulents
- white paint and string
It's worth every cent.



All in all, I think I can manage a bigger project... can't wait to play with the girls!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, has an almost surreal quality to it :)

    ReplyDelete