Monday, September 5, 2011

realization

I need a serger.

I know, I already have my fantastic Gracie, and really it should be enough... but I want to sew garments and such and I REALLY need a serger... I'm planning on making it my Christmas present (group present, it's quite expensive).

Now the question is: which one? I'm in love with Pfaff, so I might choose one of those... but I must talk with someone who have or know it very well. Any suggestion?

As for my personal preference, if I didn't have a budget limit, I'll go with this one:
PFAFF Coverlook 4.0
Isn't he pretty? (I don't know why I think of it as a 'he'.... but it suits him)

I probably just need something less professional, but I like to dream big.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like "he" is wearing a tuxedo :) Try this link for good reviews for a serger (or sewing machine) http://sewing.patternreview.com/SewingMachine/
    I started with a low end Elna and loved it and moved up to a Babylock with jet-air threading. You will love having a serger.n Bernie

    ReplyDelete