Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP wednesday #44

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This week has been quite feverish, being the first week in primary school for Smurfette#1 and the first week in kindergarden for Smurfette#2... let's not dwell on that for now, I'll post about it another time. Aside from that, I got a serger (which I've not been able to use yet - remember the feverish part?) and sewed and crafted and planned...

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

- kindergarden bag: for my youngest nephew, Smurf#2



- pre-school bib: for another nephew, Smurf#1


oilcloth diapers pouch: an organization issue is often the starting point for a new project...

- more little oilcloth pouches: after seeing my diapers pouch, Mom's asked me for smaller versions to keep in her bag for cosmetics, tissues, ... you can't say no to Mom, now, can you?


this is Smurfette#1's shot, complete with our feet... (!)

- basket ball holding net (the fishnet): I've finished the net, and now (   ) I have to invent a practical handle...


PROJECTS IN PROGRESS:

- heavy girls' bedroom blind: planned, now I need to get supplies (plastic rings, wood sticks, string, ...)
lunch bag: on hold
pre-sewn lunch bag
Paths in my Garden quilt (king size quilt) - on hold 
Secret project #1 (lap size quilt) - on hold
Chains of Love quilt (twin size quilt) - on hold for priority reasons
- Secret project #2: it's a Christmas present for very important people :) - planned and partially supplied with the right fabric...
- craft room restyling: I know, I'm repeating myself, but don't you think that once in a while some restyling is in order?
- family room restyling: this is a very much needed project, and we are slowly progressing. I'll post about it later, it deserves a specific post.


THIS WEEK:
completed projects: 5
in progress: 9
new projects: 8

uhmmm... not so good, but I hot to do better next week!

2 comments:

  1. Your oilcloth bags are very cute! I need to make some like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pouches are great! I just made my first one this week - mom saw it, and wants one too! ha. Of course, you can't say no to mom!

    ReplyDelete